Are you PUMPED for the Pretty Little Liars Halloween Special on October 23rd?!?! Don’t forget it airs on ABC Family at 8PM EST!
Although we love the suspenseful plot and the heart-throbbing relationships, we can’t forget about the girls’ fashion!
Check out the fans’ top 10 favorite outfits of the show!
1. I love how Hanna shows the hot trend of patterned pants. She really represents how girls should take advantage of the trend, by emphasizing the awesome pants, and pairing it with a simple, yet complimenting top.
2. Although I am a huge fan of color, Aria’s black and white look is stunning. She also rocks the summer trend of the sleeveless tank, and I love how she puts two interesting pieces together to form one fabulous outfit.
3. Spencer looks amazing in this black military jacket and textured tank, and pairs it will a simple pair of jeans. She represents how you can wear any piece, any season; just layer a summer piece with a jacket, cardigan or flannel in order to wear it in the cold weather!
4. Although we might not be huge fans of Mona, I am obsessed with her’s shiny silver, lace tank. She struts the trend of the luggage-leather bootie; the hot new item of the season. Her outfit is simple, yet elegant, and looks beautiful!
6. Spencer’s preppy outfit is just stunning; I love all the texture and how she can pull it off magnificently! I love the plaid tweed-like jacket, a black skirt with leather boots over cream knit socks. Her J-Crew-like style makes her character classy, preppy and overall fabulous!
7. I love how Aria puts three totally unique pieces and pairs it all together. I personally love these patterned pants, and the purple-acid wash tank. Although the purples aren’t exactly perfect with each other, it definitely does not offend the whole outfit. The leather jacket gives the outfit a finished-off look and reveals her edgy-chic fashion style.
8. Hanna rocks the season’s trend of different patterned pieces. My favorite piece is the colorful blazer, but it looks amazing with the lace body-con dress, and I love how she adds a chain bib-necklace to finish off the look to give it her Hanna-touch!
9. It’s sometimes hard to wear simple pieces all together, but Spencer is the exception. She looks amazing in her white button-down and black jeans, with a creamed colored and black-accent cardigan. Although cream and white don’t necessarily go together perfectly, and you would think that she would look a little washed-out, the two pieces paired together are incredible.
10. If you’re going to do a top 10 list of best outfits, you can’t forget to add a beautiful dress! I love Hanna’s dress and how it is so simple, yet so classy and edgy at the same time! I love the black trim with colorful, striped knitwear; definitely a great dress for the holiday season.
Don’t forget to watch Pretty Little Liars Halloween special on October 23rd on ABC Family at 8PM EST!
Stay tuned for a review on the episode and check out what new fashion trends you see the girls wearing!