Yes, you are seeing more than double: Not two, but three great sales are happening right now in the console-gaming realm.
First up, we have the Quake-Con Sale, named after ZeniMax Media’s annual convention that has been rocking Texas since Thursday (be sure to check out new footage of Doom Eternal and Rage 2!). Now’s a great time to board the Bethesda train if you haven’t already and own Skyrim, Fallout plus more at wallet-friendly prices until Tuesday.
- Dishonored: The Complete Collection — originally $80, now $32 [even lower than the Mid-Year Sale!]
- The Evil Within 2 — $24
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition — $20
A Flash Sale is also on, and its most interesting feature is that everything is at or under $10. Some acclaimed games, say Bioshock or Dead Rising, for that much? Don’t think a “no” option is available! The sale concludes Monday.
- Each Assassin’s Creed Chronicles — from $10 to $4
- Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition — from $40 to $10
- Okami HD (PS3) — from $14 to $5
Mad savings, most expectedly with a Quake-Con twist, are also rampant on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Many of them, like Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Just Cause 3, will serve as perfect warm-ups for their respective forthcoming installments. Note that some deals will require you to have a Gold membership. Here are some highlights, but be sure to check out Major Nelson’s listing to see all that is offered until Monday.
- DOOM + Wolfenstein II Bundle — from $80 is now $26.40
- Prey — $30, $15
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration — $60, $15 [Gold]
Let us know what you will get in the comments below!