The Legends are in 2017. Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) and Caity Lotz (Sara Lance) hopped on stage for the Legends of Tomorrow panel this past Sunday during Heroes & Villains Fan Fest in San Jose, CA. Oh and their special guest? Beasley, Caity Lotz’s dog!
You probably already guessed it but there was talk about Alex and Sara, their respective characters in Arrow, and if you listen all the way to the end of the panel, Brandon gives an amazing piece of advice for anyone out there being bullied in the world. If there’s one thing you need to listen to, it’s that piece of audio which was a beautiful thing to hear.
But! If you need the skim on what’s happening, here’s some of the highlights from their panel:
- They’ll be going back in time where the cast will be impersonating musicians a la ABBA!
- Alex and Sara ordeal? They’re just friends. They had a night that was fun, but it was nothing serious, guys.
- Caity doesn’t like dying on camera! It makes her sad, it involves fake blood that gets everywhere, and then you have to make the stupid faces. “You’re never cool when you’re dying! […] The next time I’m dead, it needs to be real!”
- If they weren’t actors, Brandon would have been doing graphic design and advertising until he became a famous non-fiction writer. As for Caity, she would want to be an astronaut.
- Caity had no idea that the tattoo Constantine gave Oliver exists which would ultimately prevent any type of magic to work against you… meaning it would be great against Damien Darhk. Would have been good to know, right?
We’d go on to tell you more about Brandon’s spiels on bullies but we think he says it best. You can listen to the full panel below! Let us know what your favorite part of the panel was!
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/365192186″ params=”color=#ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]