This is your chance to win tickets for the highly anticipated FIFTY SHADES OF GREY movie, and TheYoungFolks.com wants YOU to attend the screening.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
As you probably know, Fifty Shades of Grey will be a HUGE release on Valentine’s Day, and since we know there are a lot of fans who just want to be the first ones to see the movie, we are going to do a really fun scavenger hunt for you to win the tickets. All the details below:
SCREENING DETAILS (the day you’ll watch the movie aaaahhh omg)
When? Wednesday, February 11th, 2015
Where? AMC Aventura 24
SCAVENGER HUNT DETAILS (the day you’ll run to get those tickets!)
Throughout next week, starting on Monday, February 2nd until Saturday, February 7th, we’ll be having social media days with the hashtag #FiftyShadesOfTYF. You must participate by sharing a picture, Tweet, or post with both hashtags #FiftyShadesOfTYF and #FiftyShades in order to be qualified to participate in the actual scavenger hunt, which will take place at Aventura Mall on Saturday, February 7th around 12pm. We’ll let you know our coordinates in our social media so you can get there before everyone else.
– We’ll be posting the name of the store/restaurant at Aventura Mall where a TYF writer will be standing holding your first clue (Don’t worry, we’ll be wearing grey so you can spot us easily!). In order for the TYF Writer to hand you your first clue, you must show him/her proof of your participation in at least ONE of our #FiftyShadesOfTYF social media days during the week. Get your phone ready with your post that includes the hashtags!
– The clues will be in envelope form, and you must figure out the message in order to get to your next clue. Total number of clues = 4.
– Once you get to your 4th and final clue with all the previous envelopes as proof that you have completed the scavenger hunt, you’ll be given an ADMIT-TWO pass for the screening happening on Wednesday, February 11th! The excitement!
– Passes are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Once we run out of them, the scavenger hunt will be over and we will announce this on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Make sure to follow us!
Get a head start from your competition and have those social media posts ready. Here’s our tentative schedule for next week:
- Monday – Is Mr. Grey your #MCM? Tag your post with #FiftyShadesOfTYF and #FiftyShades to participate in our Scavenger Hunt at Aventura Mall.
- Tuesday – How excited are you about the movie? Let us know! #FiftyShadesOfTYF and #FiftyShades. A reaction GIF would be fantastic!
- Wednesday – #WCW – Which of the #FiftyShades female cast members is your #WCW? Let us know with the hashtags #FiftyShadesOfTYF and #FiftyShades.
- Thursday – #TBT – Anything that’s TBT about Fifty Shades: first time you read the book? Casting news Facebook post?
- Friday – #WWCGD – What Would Christian Grey Do? Share something that he might like. (Perfect getaway, adventure, car, etc.)
- Saturday – We’ll be live tweeting the scavenger hunt!
OPENING DATE: February 13, 2015
RATING: FIFTY SHADES OF GREY has been rated R for strong sexual content including dialogue, some unusual behavior and graphic nudity, and for language.
RUNNING TIME: 125 minutes
CAST: Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson, Jennifer Ehle, Luke Grimes, Marcia Gay Harden, Max Martini, Eloise Mumford, Dylan Neal, Rita Ora, Victor Rasuk, Callum Keith Rennie
DIRECTED BY: Sam Taylor-Johnson
SCREENPLAY BY: Kelly Marcel
BASED ON THE
BOOK BY: E L James
PRODUCED BY: Michael De Luca, E L James, Dana Brunetti
PRODUCERS: Marcus Viscidi
Fifty Shades of Grey is the hotly anticipated film adaptation of the bestselling book that has become a global phenomenon. Since its release, the “Fifty Shades” trilogy has been translated into 51 languages worldwide and sold more than 100 million copies in e-book and print—making it one of the biggest and fastest-selling book series ever.
Stepping into the roles of Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele, who have become iconic to millions of readers, are Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson.
Joining Dornan and Johnson in the cast are Luke Grimes as Elliot, Christian’s brother; Victor Rasuk as José, Anastasia’s close friend; Eloise Mumford as Kate, Anastasia’s best friend and roommate; Marcia Gay Harden as Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey, Christian’s mother; Rita Ora as Mia, Christian’s sister; Max Martini as Taylor, Christian’s bodyguard; Callum Keith Rennie as Ray, Anastasia’s stepfather; Jennifer Ehle as Carla, Anastasia’s mother; and Dylan Neal as Bob, Carla’s husband.
Fifty Shades of Grey is directed by Sam Taylor-Johnson and produced by Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti alongside E L James, the creator of the series. The screenplay for the film is by Kelly Marcel.