As Heroes and Villains Fan Fest gets underway in San Jose, we wanted to compile a list of questions we are dying to ask the various celebrities who will be there. From action-packed shows to ones that make us cry as we sip a glass of wine (yeah, I’m looking at you, This is Us) – we got you covered. Did we miss an epic question? Leave it in the comments below.
AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: Ming-Na Wen
- If you can have a scene with any Marvel superhero (or villain) who would it be and why?
- You’ve got to love the intense fight scenes in the show. How long does it take to film those scenes and how much training and preparation is involved?
- There is such a huge fanbase when it comes to all things Marvel, why do you think that is?
- Besides your role in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., you were also the voice of Mulan. Did you know, back when you were doing the voice recording for this iconic character, that she would be such a success and an iconic favorite Disney princess?
- Disney just announced who they cast to play Mulan in the live-action version of the film. What are your thoughts on that?
- First off – why were you in Thor: Ragnarok for only like two seconds?! That was disheartening, especially seeing what they did to your character.
- What was it like getting to go from playing a character on a Disney fairytale film to a character in an action-packed Marvel film as each of the films have very different paces and tones.
- Have you tried doing your iconic smolder on girls and if so, has it worked?
- If you had to woo any Disney princess, besides Rapunzel, who would it be and why?
- What was it like being on the set of the Thor films?
THIS IS US: Justin Hartley & Chris Sullivan
- What was the last book, movie or TV show that made you cry? Because you guys make us cry every single week.
- What has been the most emotional scene to film so far in the show?
- Do you have any theories on how Jack dies in the show?
- Are you guys also kept in the dark as much as the viewers?
- Kevin and Toby had their first real interaction in the latter half of this season. Will your characters have more scenes together as the season progresses?
For a full schedule of all the epic heroic and villainous happenings going on at Heroes and Villains Fan Fest San Jose, click here. And for live-coverage, follow us, Camille Espiritu and Ashley Bulayo, on Twitter!