[tps_title]Luciana Villalba’s Top Albums/Songs of 2014[/tps_title]
- “Wrote A Song About You” – MNEK. My ultimate 2K14 jam which should have been this summer’s anthem, to be honest.
- “The Rhythm” – MNEK. The 2K14 winter jam. Have I told you I’m a big fan of this guy?
- 2014 Forest Hills Drive – J. Cole – I like the whole retrospective album feel and has that good kid, mAAd city vibe about it.
- In The Lonely Hour – Sam Smith – Hopefully the winner of Best New Artist at the Grammys. Sam Smith is a blessing y’all, a blessing!
- “i” – Kendrick Lamar – He appeared out of nowhere with a song about loving yourself. Seriously, what’s not to love?
- ” No Rest for the Wicked” – Lykke Li – One of the best songs released this year, even the remix with A$AP Rocky was great too.
- “Jealous” – Nick Jonas – So you mean to tell me that I’m actually digging a Nick Jonas song? Oh okay. Okay.
- “Not a Bad Thing” – Justin Timberlake – This song was too much, and then I found out about the extended version on the album and loved it even more.
- “Anaconda” – Nicki Minaj – The video gave a lot to talk about, but the message went beyond the booty topic.
- “Love Me Harder” – Ariana Grande ft The Weeknd – If anything, 2014 was the breakout year for Ariana Grande. From “Problem” to “Bang Bang” to “Break Free”, Ariana was constantly on the radio.