1. What were the cops moving out of the Carissimi Group in the middle of the night?
2. Who killed Jessica DiLaurentis?
3. How did Sara start working with Charlotte? Was she ever really held captive in the dollhouse? Did Charlotte brainwash her?
4. I can’t take the credit for this question because one of my friends actually pointed this out. But was Charlotte really telling the truth about all of this? She constantly talked about coming up with a good lie. Could this be one of them?
5. Where are Charlotte and Sara in the time jump?
6. Who did Ali marry? Could it be the new character, Dr. Rollins (played by Huw Collins), who will be introduced when the show returns in January?
7. Why do we still watch this show?
8. Seriously, why are so many people out to get these girls?
9. How does A have access to cool technology?
10. Is it January yet?
11. Wait, are their mothers still trapped in the basement!?
If I had to base this review solely on initial reactions to the A, Red Coat and Black Widow reveals, it would get a 0/10. It seemed as though the writers realized they could book Vanessa Ray for one episode and decided, “Hmmmm…wouldn’t it be cool if she was A?” And the Sara thing was too anti-climactic. Also, there are one too many plot holes that one blogger graciously pointed out.
However, I’m still tuning in when season 6B airs in January 2016!
What did you think about the Big A Reveal? Sound off in the comments!