Each year, new celebrities emerge, some only get a taste of fame and some are here to stay. Here are our favorite new people making a name for themselves in Hollywood:
10. Cast of Pretty Little Liars – Besides the fact that Pretty Little Liars is one of the most addictive shows on television, the cast is pretty awesome. Lucy Hale, Troian Avery Bellisario, Ashley Benson and Shay Mitchell lead the cast as the main four girls caught up in all the mystery and drama. But we also have great supporting actors with Ian Harding, Diego Boneta and Keegan Allen.
9. Ke$ha – She woke up feeling like P. Diddy and ended up being one of the most played artists in 2010.
8. Chloe Moretz – She’s a 13 year-old that can act better than a whole bunch of adult actors! Looking forward to see whatever movies she does next!
7. Garrett Hedlund – He was the star in TRON:Legacy, and his new movie with Gwyneth Paltrow, Country Strong, is about to come out. He’s also starring in the adaptation of Jack Kerouac’s classic, “On the Road.” Definitely making a name for himself in Hollywood.
6. Nicki Minaj – Breaking from the barriers of female rappers, Nicki Minaj brings a new taste to hip-hop. She collaborated with many hip-hop artists this year and finally came out with her debut album, Pink Friday.
5. Jesse Eisenberg – We’ve seen around playing small, geeky roles, but his portrayal of Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network was so good and spot on that it’s creating Oscar buzz for him. We don’t see him fading back into the background anytime soon.
4. Willow Smith – The Smith family is taking over the entertainment business! Willow was the breakout this year with her hit, “Whip My Hair.” We can’t wait to see what she comes out with next!
3. Carey Mulligan – She was nominated for an Oscar this year, dated Shia LaBeouf, starred in 2 great movies, Never Let Me Go and Wall Street 2, and was just cast as the next Daisy Buchanan in The Great Gatsby. Elegant, sweet, and talented, she’s what every young actress out there should look up to.
2. Emma Stone – The funny red-haired girl from Superbad and Zombieland lands a starring role in Easy A, along with a Golden Globe nomination. She’s talented and has a great personality. We look forward to seeing her in the new Spiderman reboot with our No. 1 breakout celeb.
1. Andrew Garfield – Oh, Mr. Garfield! You stole our hearts as Tommy in “Never Let Me Go” and as Eduardo in “The Social Network.” Not only that, but you’re funny, kind and smart, which makes you perfect for you’re next big role as Peter Parker in the Spiderman reboot.
Which new celebrity has really captured you interest? Which ones do you think will fade out of the limelight? Leave a comment with your thoughts!