Did that trip to Crystal Lake, or memories of it, wear you out? Let’s go home and have Sony cheer you up with its two sales.
The first is the April Flash Sale, going on now until 8 a.m. (PT) Monday the 16th. A majority of the titles are horror-flavored, which is somewhat ironic since we just managed to put a fretful day behind us (Houston had a storm last night, y’all!). Still, lemons and life and the rest, take on these fears — to be haunted by their discounted selves it’s more ideal than the lament from wanting to keep adrenaline levels stable. Right…?
Here are the highlights. Note the console differences (we’ll put them in bold for you).
- Amnesia: Collection (PS4) — originally $30, currently $9
- Dead Space 2: Ultimate Edition (PS3) — $30, $7.49
- Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (PS3) — $10, $3.49
- Limbo & Inside Bundle (PS4) — $30, $9
- Until Dawn (PS4) — $20, $6
But if classics are what you’d rather own, there’s also the Rockstar Sale, on now until Tuesday the 17th. True, these are the usual suspects (fewer selections this time?), but they are all quality if you — gasp! — haven’t tried them out yet.
The highlights are as follows. Mind the console differences, too.
- Bully (PS4) — originally $15, currently $9
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS4)— $15, $9 (or get The Trilogy (PS4) for $17.49, originally $35)
- Red Dead Redemption (PS3)— $30, $10
So so so, which one will be on your playing docket? Or the backlog? Personally, that Minakami Village tour is enticing — OK, fine, it’s a revisit; didn’t get to finish the first go-round thanks to Broken Neck Woman — and the need for an endless summer like the one in Bully is becoming too real this semester.
Come to think of it, Sony kind of dropped the ball not including the Friday the 13th game in this sale…