[tps_title]Bri Lockhart’s Top Ten Most Anticipated of 2015[/tps_title]
- Royal Wedding: The Princess Diaries, Volume XI by Meg Cabot
I’ve been a fan of Meg Cabot’s Princess Diaries series for almost fifteen years now—I can’t wait to read the first adult installment.
- Glitterbug – The Wombats
It’s been three years since the Wombats’ This Modern Glitch; we’re long overdue for some new tunes from the Liverpool trio.
- Jurassic World
Dinosaurs and Chris Pratt.
- “Please Remain Calm” and All the Rage by Courtney Summers
If you haven’t read anything by Courtney Summers yet, fix that now.
- Scream television show
I’m concerned that it’s going to be a total bastardization of my favorite horror movie franchise, but I’m still super excited to see it.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Sarah J. Maas’s Throne of Glass is one of my favorite YA series. I’m excited to read her Beauty and the Beast retelling next year.
- The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, Book 6) by Richelle Mead
As much as I wish it would never end, I must know what happens in the conclusion of the Bloodlines series.
- I Crawl Through It by A.S. King
A new A.S. King book is always something to look forward to.
- American Beauty/American Psycho by Fall Out Boy
Herein lies my unapologetic love of Fall Out Boy.
- Mockingjay – Part 2
Yeesh, this one is going to be a tough movie to watch.