Entering the gaming stratosphere is Fenix Furia and the new launch trailer is here! Take a peak below at the official game synopsis, the game features and trailer and get hyped. Available through PS4 and XBOX One. With blocky aesthetics, beautiful colors and a compelling, contrasting storyline that goes against the “cuter” graphics, will this be the next game you’re addicted to?
Check it out below.
The ultimate combination of breakneck speed, addicting gameplay mechanics, and cookie recipes have finally arrived in an award-winning indie game! Green Lava Studios and Reverb Triple XP are happy to announce that Fenix Furia is available now for both the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games system from Microsoft. Formerly known as Fenix Rage on PC, gamers instantly will be mesmerized by the vibrant visuals, fast-paced gameplay and the new split-screen, two-player mode that adds a competitive intensity to near rage-quit levels.
The Fenix Furia Game Features Include
- New split-screen local Two Player Mode where gamers race-off to see who can finish each level the quickest
- A new characters arises – Undead Fenix roars with rage in Two Player mode
- Easy mode feature acclimates new players to the hardcore platforming challenges ahead
- Nine varied and vastly unique worlds to traverse and conquer, each with dozens of increasingly difficult levels
- More than 200 total levels, each with varying enemies and obstacles to overcome, as well as a cookie to collect
- Rapid-fire gameplay style means no downtime between attempts and deaths (and you WILL die…a lot)
- Addictive nature of play demands your absolute BEST platforming skills to achieve the best ratings per level
- Stylized 2D art style complements the original electronic soundtrack that varies with each world