[tps_title]Cachie Gonzalez’s Top 10 Pop Culture Moments of 2013[/tps_title]
2. Birth of Prince George, Will and Kate’s adorable baby boy. It’s not exactly a “pop culture” moment, but definitely one of the most noteworthy and talked about moments this year.
3. The death of Paul Walker. Deaths are never really foreseen, but this was just so shocking it was definitely a moment to be remembered.
4. The Fall Out Boy Comeback album and tour was probably one of the most amazing parts of 2013. They put out an amazing rock album and were incredible on tour.
5. Breaking Bad Series finale… there was literally nothing else to talk about after it was over.
6. The Jonas Brothers break up and Joe Jonas writes a tell-all letter of what being a Jonas Brother was actually like… He also thought it was a good idea to throw a lot of his co stars, friends and even brothers under the bus. I appreciated how honest it was though and it provided insight to a lot of things we already knew, but had confirmed.
7. NSYNC Comeback—it wasn’t ALL THAT, but it was nice to see them all together and doing some old dance moves. Brought back a lot of memories and made me feel very nostalgic.
8. Justin Timberlake’s comeback: He never really left in my eyes. He remained relevant while he was “gone” but before I knew it, he became Justin Timberlake the actor, not the musician. It was great having his swag back and seeing him in music and just back in the scene in general.
9. Death of Cory Monteith—Probably one of the saddest moments this year was the death of Cory Monteith. An accidental overdose and the life of this incredibly talented actor was over. A moment people really still haven’t seemed to forget. RIP Cory.
10. James Franco and Seth Rogen spoof Kanye West’s Bound 2 music video which starred Kim Kardashian: By far the funniest moment this year. It was unexpected and too hysterical for words. They mimicked the video shot by shot which was just unremarkable.