When Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz announced the oft-rumored re-cut of the show’s fourth season this week, there was plenty reason to be excited. How could there not be, when it’s accompanied by a proper season five announcement?
But for those of us on the games team here at The Young Folks, we got a little hung up on one detail: the title. To differentiate the two versions of season four, the new cut premiering this week on Netflix is being referred to as Arrested Development Season 4 Remix: Fateful Consequences. It might be that we’re a little excited about Kingdom Hearts III, but that name for Arrested Development’s re-do on season four has all the hallmarks of a Kingdom Hearts title: a colon, serious sounding words strung together that could mean anything or nothing, even the actual word remix.
With that in mind, should ADS4FC (yep, that’s a Kingdom Hearts name) be a hit, we’ve come up with some new titles that Hurwitz and Netflix can use for other seasons:
- Arrested Development Season 5/247 Days
- Arrested Development Season 1.5 Final Mix
- Arrested Development Season 3 Birth of Gob’s Son
- Arrested Development The Queen Mary x
- Arrested Development re:BlueMyself
- Arrested Development Season 1.5 + 2.5 (aka the version they said they weren’t gonna put out and then did so you’d buy them one more time)
- Arrested Development 3D In The Banana Stand Edition
- Arrested Development Back Lot: A Momentary Trip To The Collector’s Collection on Knowhere.
Netflix, feel free to contact us at any time to find out where to send the check.